- Hello Marie, could you introduce yourself in a few lines?
I am a Parisian, blogger for 7 years and Mom of two children! Instagramer in my spare time ;-) @intoyourcloset
- Blogger, stylist, mom, globe-trotter ... how do you do to cumulate all these activities with brio?
With brio I do not know, but I do for the best! I have a very busy schedule, the only time I stop is to sleep! Everything must be super well organized, it is essential!
- It's soon Fashion Week in Paris, does this international fashion event has an important influence for bloggers like you?
Of course, I really like to go to different shows, to see the trends and to meet people I know. Although, it takes a lot of time since a show lasts about twenty minutes so it takes about 1:30 each time. I recently saw several Man Fashion Week shows and I really enjoyed it. The atmosphere is different and the collections are more "cool". I think to do more of it on the next Fashion Week.
- What is your ideal look for fashion week? In particular for the shoes;)
The important thing is to have a touch of originality. I do not like doing too much so I insist on the "touch" of originality "" ;-) I have friends who have crazy outfits that suits them well but it's not my style. I choose a strong piece, whether it's shoes or something else, and I articulate my look around it. Just like the white Jessica ballerinas from WHAT FOR.
- Finally, one of the philosophies at WHAT FOR is "from ordinary to extraordinary" ... What would be your personal secret to transform the ordinary into extra-ordinary?
Everything can be extraordinary, it's just in your head ... Let your imagination make life more beautiful every day!