The Summer is not finish yet! Someone is still “sunbathing”on the beach maybe in a desert island. For whom in already back in the city can receive some emotion in this part of the year, too! Milano is a city that can make you admire all its quality also in summer quite. That’s why we want to suggest you the 5 best activities to do for an alternative summer end in a relaxed metropolis:
- With your best sporty and comfy WHAT FOR shoes,A restoring morning run allows you to face the day in the better way. You can enjoy your healthy moment watching fantastic views and wonderful details offered by Milanese parks as the magnificent Parco Sempione or the fascinating Giardino Pubblico Idro Montanelli.
- Do you love art? your artistic soul will be pop colors covered by the Japanese master Takashi Murakami. Masterpieces inspired by manga and anime have been turned into the Land of the Rising Sun typical expressivity way, now at Milan in Deodato Arte gallery.
- Shopping can’t be avoid in your frenetic day! If you love romantic alleys and historic buildings you can’t miss an appointment in the fashion capital city. Brera district can give you a wide choice of shops that will be appropriate to your style and will easily find the perfect shoes for a shoppping day like chic mocassins or trendy derbies.
- Duomo cathedral is one of the most desire destinations and it will be there for you. In the sunniest month of the year, you can admire the Duomo and enjoy magic moments in a square that will let you free to express your artistic side.
- Have a sophisticated cocktail in your hand and ultra chic pumps on your feet at the end of your “day in Milan ” : it’s “happy hour” time! Milano is the happy hour city, you know? What is the best place to relax with a fresh cocktail with a lovely company? Navigli area, of course, where, in sunset time, the Darsena turn into the most romantic background that you can find in town.