- Hello Marie, could you tell us more about you in a few lines?
I'm born in Paris, total urban girl. I studied at law school because my father wanted to and because it could lead to many things and, he was right because I'm now a journalist, PR and content creator. I'm a slasher but it's the thing for this new generation isn't it?
- Your are a youtuber, a new king of video maker , far away from what we use to see in fashion, very cinematic. What are your daily inspirations?
My daily routine is my inspiration. I'm aware of everything around me, every little thing like the smeel of coffee in the morning, the way my mother pu her mascara on, the clink of ice cubes, the stylishes girls in the streets... all the moments snatched from the flow of time. That's what I like to shoot, and share this with people who watch, as if they were in my privacy.
- You were at the last fashion week, what are the trends you notice for the next seasons?
The mini mini Jacquemus bags, the western touch at Isabel Marant, the red and the asserted sensuality.
- You wear our BERENICE red babies , what is the perfect look to adopt with them?
They are perfect from morning to evening, when you want to go out but you don't want to go back home to change: for day wear it with a high waisted denim jeans and a beige safari jacket and at night wear it only with a one shuolder top and a shiny lipstick... just wicked!
- FInally, at WHAT FOR the modjo is "from ordinary to extraordinary"... What would be your secret to make ordinary extraordinary?
Live your life with a smile and enjoy every little moment because that's what you really need to care about .
Photos credits: Mathieu Lecerf